- 16-port Gfast Interface.
- Adaptable to work with both phone wire and coax.
- RJ-21. 16-port vectoring (crosstalk cancellation) with linear precoding.
- Programmable Time-Division Duplexing.
- Accommodates different asymmetry ratios of downstream/upstream. (Downstream MDS 15~29).
- Supports Fast On-Line Reconfiguration (SRA, FRA, and bit-swapping) to cope with Channel Bridging.
- Total rate up to 900 Mbps. Bonding up to 1700 Mbps.
- Supports RFI configuration.
- Complies with ITU-T G.9700/9701, 106.a profiles.
- Full start up sequence takes less than 20 seconds.
- Fast retrain time with 16 ports vectoring, is under 2 seconds.
- Tolerant of inside wire impairments and changing noise.
- Supports Gfast profile setup.
- IGMPv1, v2, v3 snooping and proxy
- DHCP L2 Relay – TR101 Appendix B
- IEEE 802.1X STP(802.1D) / RSTP (802.1W)
- SNTP Client
- SysLog Client
- 2.5G SFP interface (software selectable)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- 2 x 1G SFP interface
- Local RS-232 CLI
- Supports SNMP v1, v2
- Alarm Relay for 4 inputs
- Remote in-band Web/SNMP/TELNET management
- Ethernet Web/SNMP/TELNET management
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 65 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40c° to 80 °C
Dimension and Weight Dimension
- 66mm x 440mm x 230mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
Selective Power Source
- From DSL loop 36V~57V, (Reverse power) *
- Power Consumption: all 16-ports up needs 75 Watts (25°C)
- AC power mode: 90VAC ~ 264 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 12V output, 6A (local power)
- Power saving mode
- CE-EMC Class A
- ITU-T K.21 Surge and Lightning protection
- FCC Part 15 Class A